Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Participant’s Experience



Knowledge becomes a must in our daily life!

Social Media is rocking and is making a difference in many businesses around the world. Marketers consider it the most important Weapon to Face new edge requirements, that’s why I joined E-mediat for Social media Training. I realized how important is this training for my business and for my NGO’s Strategic planning. My business is growing better every day with my vision to networking & planning & using Social media tools.

The first workshop of E-mediat was very helpful to prioritize social media in all kind of business we are dealing it, Thanks E-mediat and special Thanks for Beth kanter. Finally, the message will not be well delivered without Good Messengers: Nada & Mona
Looking forward to the coming workshops!

Nahi Al Jawad
ICSM (Islah Charitable & Social Movement)

No comments:

Post a Comment